Dear Mill Valley Families,
Due to positive feedback, Marysville Schools will continue to collect "Back to School" information via an online format for K-12 parents for the 2019-2020 school year. Parents will be able to access "Back to School" information in late July via your PowerSchool Parent Portal; the same portal where you access your child's report card. A more specific date will be shared later this summer along with further information pertaining to the process. Information will be communicated via email as well as posted to the district website and Mill Valley website. This approach to submitting "Back to School" information will continue to provide opportunities for greater efficiencies and effectiveness for parents and staff.
To AVOID lines school fees can be paid during the following times (see fee amounts below):
- August 9th from 9:00-11:00am in the Mill Valley office
- August 12th from 1:30-3:30pm in the Mill Valley office
- Click HERE to access SPS EZpay to make payments online at a convenient time that works for you.
Grades 1-4 & Alt. K Important Dates:
- Tuesday, August 13th from 5:00-6:30pm - Grades 1-4 & Alt. K "Meet the Teacher Night". *Please know that school fees will need to be paid and the required form below will need to be submitted in the Mill Valley Gymnasium.
Kindergarteners students are welcome to attend 8/13, to tour the school and meet the Unified Arts teachers, but they will be able to meet their classroom teachers at their very own "Meet the Teacher Night" on 8/19.
- Thursday, August 15th - Staggered Start Day #1: Students in grades 1-4 AND Alt. K with last names beginning with A-M will attend school today ONLY.
- Friday, August 16th - Staggered Start Day #2 - Students in grades 1-4 AND Alt. K with last names beginning with N-Z will attend school today.
- Monday, August 19th - ALL students in Grades 1-4 & Alt. K will start school
Kindergarten Important Dates:
- August 15th, 16th & 19th - Kindergarten KRA assessments (by appointment) - call the Mill Valley office if you need to check your appointment time at 937-578-6900
- Monday, August 19th from 5:00-6:00pm - Kindergarten "Meet the Teacher"
- Tuesday, August 20th - Kindergarteners 1st Full day of school
Enjoy your summer! Looking forward to seeing students and families in August!
Yours in Partnership,
Principal, Mill Valley Elementary
2019-2020 Back to School Information
- Alternative Kindergarten = $22
- Kindergarten = $44
- Grades (1-4) = $35
Breakfast and Lunch Prices:
- Breakfast $1.60 (reduced $0.30)
- Lunch $2.75 (reduced $0.40)
- Milk $0.65
Start and Stop Times:
- Alt. K Morning & K-4 students may enter at 8:45. School begins at 9:05.
- Alt. K Afternoon students may enter the building at 12:40pm. School begins at 12:50pm.
- Alt. K Afternoon & K-4 Walkers & Bussers are dismissed at 3:45. Pickups are dismissed at 3:50.