Welcome to Marysville High School! Below you will find the information needed for the upcoming school year. If you have questions, please feel free to contact the MHS main office at 937-578-6200.
Doors open at 7:30 PM
Location: Marysville High School Field House
Evening ends at 10:30 PM. If your student needs a ride, please arrive by then!
Each student attending will need a ticket. There are NO REFUNDS. If you are bringing a date from another district, please be sure to pick up an Out of District Approval form in the main office! Deadline for forms is 9/21, at 3:00pm.
- September 8 - Will run as a MONDAY BLOCK SCHEDULE
- September 11 - Sophomore Class Meeting 8:15 am - 8:45 am
Senior Class Meeting 9:15 am - 9:45 am
- September 20 - Homecoming Parade
- September 22 - Jostens will be at MHS during lunches
- September 23 - Homecoming Dance 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- September 26 - Underclassman Photo Re-takes 7am-12pm
- October 6 - PD Day/ Parent Teacher Conferences (No School for Students)
- October 16 - Inservice Day/ Professional Development (No School for Students)
- October 20 - Senior Photo Re-takes 1pm-4pm
Homecoming Parade Information
The parade is Wednesday Sept 20th starting at 6 p.m., ending at the Union Country Fairgrounds.
* Due to construction, the parade will be lining up in the opposite direction and traveling up Maple Street to the fairgrounds.
HS Football, Band, & Cheer will be at the head of the parade lined up at the corner of 6th & Maple. The rest of the parade will line up behind them on 6th Street. A map will be pushed out closer to the parade date to ensure community members are aware of the change.
WORK PERMIT APPLICATION
All three sections* of the application must be completed before bringing it to the MHS main office. Office staff will enter the information into the state system and print the permit for the student to take to their employer.
*If the student is a current athlete and has a physical on file, the doctor's statement does not need to be completed. Click here for: Work Permit Application
-To purchase tickets for Athletic/School events: www.marysvillemonarchs.com, then click on tickets located on the upper right-hand corner of the page
(complete form, bring to MHS main office with payment)