Marysville Schools has a well-earned reputation for high quality education programs and excellent achievement on the part of our students.
One of the Board of Education’s and Administration’s foremost goals is for the District to become one of the most respected K-12 public educational institutions in the state of Ohio, by providing exceptional programming, service and opportunities to the district’s students. What follows in the District’s Strategic Plan is the culmination of many months of work on the part of Marysville staff, business leaders, and community members.
Marysville Schools receives funding from various State and or Federal Grants on an annual basis. This funding varies from Title 1 grants to IDEA grant funding. Funds are allocated based on grant requirements as well as in a manner so student achievement is at the forefront.
Innovate Collaborate Inspire
- We are committed to ensuring that all students can and will realize their full potential.
- A commitment to excellence is crucial to becoming our best.
- Diversity strengthens and enriches our communities.
- Intellectual curiosity develops learners who are prepared for a changing world.
- Service to others creates a caring and compassionate community.
- Stewardship of district funds is critical for our district and community.
- Intellectual, social, emotional, and physical balance is necessary to achieve well-being.
- Dreams are opportunities that inspire creativity, innovation, and achievements.
- All students can learn.
- Excellence is always expected.
- We will always support innovation that enhances the performance of our students and staff.