CENTRAL REGISTRATION IS HERE TO HELP
WITH ALL YOUR ENROLLMENT NEEDS.
To Enroll your child in the district, please see the steps outlined below:
STEP 1: Call the District Registrar at 937-578-6145 or email her by clicking on her name, Shannon Bretz, to the right.
- you will need to provide your child's full legal name, birthdate, address, phone number, grade level and parent's email address.
- you will also be scheduling an appointment so be sure to have your calendar on hand.
- you will be emailed a link to follow to create your parent account and complete the online pre-registration forms. The directions will be in the email.
STEP 2: Bring the required documents listed below to your scheduled appointment to complete the registration process.
- Student's Birth Certificate as proof of age and birth date.
Student must turn 5 years old on or before September 30th. If you are interested in the Alternative Kindergarten Program your student must be five and their birthday must be between May 1, 2014 and September 30, 2014.
- Proof of Residency - The following are accepted:
* current gas, electric or water bill that has your or your spouse's name and address on it. It can also be a screen printing of an online gas, electric or water bill as long as the company name, your or your spouse's name and address are showing.
* lease or rental agreement SIGNED by both the Landlord and yourself.
* Mortgage Statement
* signed purchase agreement or settlement statement for a new home. (must be followed up with a gas, water or electric bill)
* If you are living with another family and do not have any of the above in your name, a Residencey Affidavit must be completed, notarized and returned with one of the bills above in the home owners name. You can find a copy of this Residency Affidavit form to print below.
- Parent or Guardian's photo ID
- Current Immunization (shot) records
- IF APPLICABLE:
* Certified/Court File Stamped custody oder or divorce decree, along with shared parenting plan and sparation agreement
* Power of Attorney that has been Stamped filed with the Court
If you have any questions, you many contact Shannon Bretz, District Registrar, at 937-578-6145 or through email by clicking on her name to the right.