- Call the Registrar at 937-578-6145. You will need to provide your child's full legal name, birthdate, address, grade and parent's email address.
- You will be emailed a passcode to set up your parent account and complete the online registration.
- Below are the required documents that we need to copy to complete the registration.
1. Student's birth certificate as proof of age and birth date (must be original
or a certified, stamped copy).
Student must turn 5 years old on or before September 30th.
2. Proof of residency - the following are accepted: original copy of a current gas, electric or water bill that has your name or your spouse's name and address, lease or rental agreement (signature copy), a signed purchase agreement or settlement statement for a new home, deed or mortgage (must be followed up with gas, water or electric bill within 30 days).
3. Certified copy of custody order or divorce decree, along with shared parenting plan and separation agreement, if applicable, together with any modification in such order or decree.
5. Parent or Guardian's photo ID