Marysville Exempted Village Schools
Kindergarten 2014 Registration
This registration process should be followed for both the Alternating Day program (referred to as Red / Blue) and the tuition based All Day Every Day program.
- Red Team - attends Mondays, Thursdays and Alternating Wednesdays
- Blue Team - attends Tuesdays, Fridays and Alternating Wednesdays
Please follow the steps outlined below in order:
· Step 1: Call your child’s residential school to schedule a registration appointment.
· Step 2: Complete a registration packet. Packets are available at the elementary buildings, Board Office, and on the Marysville Schools’ website.
· Step 3: As you complete your child’s registration packet, you will need to gather your child’s original birth certificate, immunizations, proof of residency and custody documents, if applicable.
· Step 4: If you are choosing the ALL DAY EVERY DAY OPTION, you must submit your $75 nonrefundable commitment fee at your scheduled registration appointment.
· Step 5: Arrive at your residential school at your scheduled time. Be sure all registration forms and necessary documents are complete.
*All forms/documents must be submitted at your scheduled appointment to officially complete the
*Your child need not be present at your registration appointment.
A Kindergarten Open House will be held in May for parents and students; dates to be determined. (Please check with your residential school for details.) At the Kindergarten Open House you will:
Learn about Kindergarten curriculum;
Tour the building;
See a Kindergarten classroom; and
Participate in a question/answer session.
2014 Kindergarten Programs
Marysville Schools will offer two program options for the upcoming school year.
Option 1 – Alternating All Day Program (Red/Blue Teams)
· Offered in each elementary.
· Red Team will attend school all day on Mondays, Thursdays and alternating Wednesdays.
· Blue Team will attend school all day on Tuesdays, Fridays and alternating Wednesdays.
Option 2 – All Day Every Day Program (ADED)
· Students attend all day, every day according to regular school calendar.
· Offered on a first come, first serve basis.
· Offered only in buildings where at least 22 students have registered for the program.
· Tuition based program - $2400 for the year or $240 per month.
· $75 non-refundable, commitment fee due at registration; will be applied to August tuition.
· If residential school does not have the required minimum number of students, families may be able to attend another school if space is available; the district reserves the right to determine placement; transportation will be provided only if the district determines placement.