Early College High School - Internship Program
The goal of this program is to prepare all students for their future by getting them both college and career ready. By participating in job shadow experiences, and internship, the students will be better prepared for their futures.
Tammy Cooper, Internship Coordinator
Early College High School/ STEM
833 N. Maple Street
Marysville, Ohio 43040
Students will choose to job shadow within their career interest area.(can be two or more areas within a reasonable amount of time.)
Students will sign up to complete an internship when they schedule for their senior year. In August of the following school year, the student will communicate interest in a particular company, be interviewed, and the decide what time of the school year will be best for them to participate in an internship... Scheduling will be done on a student to student request.
- Student must have at least 2.5 grade point average.
- Student must maintain a grade of C or better in all classes; and have a 95% attendance rate.
- Students must have their own transportation along with parent consent.
- Instructor's recommendations will also be considered.
- Student must complete background check, if applicable.