New Families/Kindergarten Registration
- Click HERE to find information on our enrollment process.
- 2022-2023 Student Fees: Fees for Kindergarten are $44.00 and for grades 1-4 are $35.00.
- School fees can be paid online (click HERE for link to EZpay) or in person at Edgewood's Open House or Back to School Registration events.
Breakfast & Lunch Prices
- For the 22/23 school year lunch and breakfast will no longer be free for students. The cost will be $3.25 for a K-4 Student Lunch and $0.40 for a Reduced Lunch. Breakfast will be $2.00. (Click HERE for link to EZpay)
- Click HERE for 2022-2023 Free and Reduced Application
- Class assignments will be given Monday August 15th, 2022 prior to Open House only if back to school forms (as well as Student Dismissal Form) have been completed and school fees have been paid.
- Back to School forms can be completed at Open House. Please note there will be a limited number of laptops available. If you are able to complete these at home, please do so.
- Kindergarten classes will not be finalized until after assessment appointments. Kindergarten families are still encouraged to attend the Open House to meet all our KG teachers.
- “Meet the Teacher” night for all grades K-4 will be Monday, August 15th from 5 - 6:30 PM.
- Kindergarten Open House this year will be held on Monday, August 15th from 5 - 6:30 PM.
'Back to School' Process for ALL Edgewood Students
- Marysville Schools will continue to collect "Back to School" information via the online format PowerSchool Parent Portal for Alt. K-12 parents for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Click HERE to go to the PowerSchool Parent Portal login page. (PowerSchool Parent Portal is the same program in which you access your child’s online report card, attendance, and submit required school forms.)
*Parents will be able to access and submit the "Back to School" forms via PowerSchool Parent Portal starting Monday, August 1, 2022, at 5:00pm for the 2022-2023 school year. Please click HERE to access a helpful guide for completing the "Back to School" online forms.*
*If you are impacted by an open enrollment (living outside of Marysville Schools) application or an intradistrict transfer (K-4 families requesting another school) application, decisions will be communicated with you no later than Friday, August 5, 2022.*
- If you are unable to access your PowerSchool Parent Portal, please contact Edgewood's Front Office (937-578-6800) before the end of the school year or in early August for assistance. You can also click HERE to utilize the PowerSchool Parent Portal "Forgot Username or Password" option if needed.
- If you are unable to access the internet or experience difficulties, computer access will be made available during Open House and Back to School Registration events at Edgewood.
IMPORTANT FORMS BELOW